With the internet doubling every 30 days or less, the average business owner is being asked to slog through so much information to get at what they need. So what are you supposed to do to learn about what you need to know without spending hundreds of hours learning what you don’t?
A lot of us have tried asking online for advice, with mixed results.
What if you could get actually useful ideas?
Market Up Mastermind is built for you if…
- Your online community, while great generally and socially, isn’t filled with other people running actual businesses with actual experience trying to get actual marketing results.
- You know you need help but don’t know what you need help with exactly. (Otherwise you’d just buy that ‘How To Generate Leads For Divorce Lawyers With Facebook Ads’ course, right?)
- You want to DIY and don’t want to be shamed for it.
- You are ready to pay for some good advice but not an ongoing marketing retainer.
- You feel like if you knew the right words to search or how to evaluate online options, you could get a lot further a lot faster.
- You wish you could slowly build your marketing skills to find new ways to grow your business you aren’t even thinking of.
- You understand being part of a group of people all working on their marketing would be not only helpful but pretty darn inspirational.
What does Market Up Mastermind Membership come with?
- Weekly live video trainings – Nicole Ouellette will be online for an hour answering all your questions live at some time that works for most participants (a quick poll will help us figure this out).
- Free access to the library of online courses including Google Analytics 101, Internet Marketing For Artists, and currently 15 more (one added every two months)
- Private Facebook group where you can get real time feedback on your questions and ideas
Who is this person?
Nicole Ouellette has been self employed 11 years and owns a marketing company, a group of coworking spaces, and an ecommerce website. She’s worked with hundreds of clients on websites, social media, email newsletters, blogs, and trainings. She has a lapsed teaching certificate (high school science) so she gets how to break down topics and explain things with useful/hilarious analogies. But best of all, she’s smart, accessible, creative, and happy to help you get to where you want to go.